It was back then, in 1995, when I first started playing Golf. Since then, I will never regret any swing I took. The game offered me so much – I had the pleasure to meet so many people of various cultural backgrounds, I got to play on all kinds of golf courses the world has to offer, won and lost tournaments, had the honor to play for my country Germany from 2002-2008 and was able to turn professional in 2009 to make my hobby my career.
It was always important to me to do something on the side besides playing golf. So I finished my High School degree in 2005 as well as becoming a state certified business assistant. Furthermore, I decided to attend the University of South Carolina from 2005-2008 to study Sport- and Entertainment Management. Finally I finished my academical career in 2013 with a Diploma in Sport management from the IST Institute.
Since 2009 now I have been able to play on all kinds of tours here in Europe to make something special happening for me – to play Golf professionally, earn my livelihood and to fulfill my personal goals.
- 7. Omega European Masters (2016)
- 7. Porsche European Open (2016)
- 7. Alfred Dunhill Links Championship (2016)
- 7. Omega European Masters (2015)
- 19. Alfred Dunhill Links Chamionship (2015)
- 1. Foursomes Alfred Dunhill Links Championship (2015)
- 8. Andalucian Open (2011)
- 11. Hassan II Trophy (2011)
- Five-time Runner Up (2009, 2014)
- No. 1 Stroke Average Stat: 69,13 (2014)
- 25 Victories (Ecco Tour, Evolve Pro Tour, PGT/EPD Tour, PGA of Germany)
- German PGA Champion (2013)
- Recipient Golden Medal of Honor by the German Golf Federation
- 2002 – 2008 Member of the German National Team
- Runner Up European Team Championship (2005)
60 strokes (-10) at Mediter Real Estate Masters – PGA Catalunya (Ecco Tour 2016)